The Behavioral Strategist works closely with our Practice Lead, Behavioral Science Insights to deliver exceptional strategic solutions to all of our clients by applying behavioral science principles.
You will provide leadership across all aspects of research projects, including project set up, moderating, final report/debrief writing and presentation. As well, provide sound research counsel to clients as the project unfolds. Ultimately, to demonstrate curiosity for the client’s business and their marketing challenges, and to work in collaboration with colleagues to identify strategic solutions to these marketing challenges that are fueled by behavioral economics.
- Provide project leadership both internally and with clients on quantitative and qualitative research projects
- Apply strategic brand building thinking and process to client business challenges
- Demonstrate experience in or exposure to a variety of research methodologies, as well as bring new and innovative research methods to solve clients’ business challenges
- Be a proficient and highly skilled moderator across a variety of research methods
- Identify deep customer insights, make sound marketing and brand strategy recommendations
- Convey research outcomes through easy to digest, visually compelling storytelling (both verbally and in written form)
- Ability to passionately engage clients when presenting the brand story to clients
- Strong client service skills, which include ability to effectively listen to and engage in client discussions about their brand issues
- Actively seek out fellow Strategists to elevate thinking on every project
- Actively seek out progressive brand strategy thinking from behavioral economics and actively share this thinking with the team on a regular basis
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org