The Brand Strategist role is the heart of the company. The Strategist develops, nurtures and evolves client relationships over time and is responsible for delivering exceptional strategic solutions to our clients.
The role of the Strategist is to provide leadership across all aspects of research projects, including project set up, moderating, debrief writing and presentation. As well, to provide sound research counsel to clients, as the project unfolds. Ultimately, to demonstrate curiosity for the client’s business and their marketing challenges, and to work with FSI colleagues to identify culturally fueled, strategic solutions to these marketing challenges.
- Provide project leadership both internally and with clients on qualitative research projects.
- Apply strategic brand building thinking and process to client business challenges.
- Demonstrate experience in or exposure to qualitative methodologies, such as focus groups, Online Communities, in-home & in-store interviews.
- Moderate across a range of client brand challenges, including advertising testing, package design testing, consumer insight and positioning projects.
- Identify deep consumer insights, make sound marketing and brand strategy recommendations.
- Convey research outcomes through easy to digest, visually compelling storytelling (both verbally and in written form).
- Ability to passionately engage clients when presenting the brand story to clients.
- Strong client service skills, which include ability to effectively listen to and engage in client discussions about their brand issues.
- Actively seek out Social Science and Brand Strategists to elevate thinking on every project.
- Actively seek out progressive brand strategy thinking from the broader marketing world and share this thinking with team on a monthly basis.
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org