Fresh Squeezed Ideas is a human science-based strategy firm, applying Behavioral Science, Anthropology and Design Thinking principals to our client’s business questions. Our focus is on delivering empathetic and evidenced-based insight, which we translate into a range of strategic tools and then workshop with our clients to develop executions and activations that deliver immediate impact.
Our people are passionate, fearless and forward-looking critical thinkers who are always on the hunt for business solutions that will make a real difference.
Ultimately, we exist to connect our clients and the people they serve, by creating enriching experiences for all.
Our clients range from N.A. to Europe to Asia.
Mission for the Role
The Strategist is responsible for owning the client relationship from the business immersion where the Strategist dives deep into the client business and their challenges, to leading the human sciences research investigation to uncover the insights required for the design of the strategic tools and the development of the marketing activations. Becoming a valued strategic business partner to your clients is the key marker of success.
As a Strategist, you will provide strategic leadership across all aspects of projects. Key responsibilities include writing discussion guides, leading insight gathering methodologies (including moderation), providing analysis and story creation coaching and design, leading the writing of the strategic tools reports and providing continuity of strategic thinking during the marketing activation workshop phase.
As you demonstrate your leadership effectiveness, you will be assigned a team of Analysts and Associate Strategists to mentor and develop.
Education: Any of…
- Masters or PhD in Cognitive or Behavioral Psychology
- Masters or PhD in Medical or Cultural Anthropology, or Sociology
- MBA with minor in sociology, anthropology or psychology
- Minimum 5 years in marketing, strategic planning, research or service design
- Deliver FSI proposition with confidence and conviction
- Contribute to the enrichment of the FSI culture by leading/contributing and actively participating in FSI events
- Write blogs, contribute to whitepapers and Lunch ’n Learns, etc…
FSI Proposals/Business Development
- Lead internal proposal brainstorm collaboration sessions
- Independently write proposals with a win rate of 50%
- Demonstrate effective client relationship development by achieving a client return rate of 90%
- Manage complex multi-modal projects
- Demonstrate excellence across a range of moderating methods
Debrief Writing & Coaching
- Lead debrief creation process, and coach junior members of the project team
- Independently craft strong strategic insights and recommendations and strategic implications for specific business challenge
Client Relationship Excellence
- Demonstrate the ability to develop and deepen client relationships through regular communication relating to their specific business issues
- Demonstrate excellent understanding of client business challenges and ability to link learnings to business solutions
- Make complex information digestible
- Ensure key concepts are salient in your communications (written and verbal)
- High attention to detail – zero tolerance for errors
- Demonstrate presentation communication confidence and expertise
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org